I clearly should not have even looked at the first two challenges I did, because I have found another. Thankfully all three help to clear my to-be-read list and bookshelves. This challenge I found through Grace at Books Without Any Pictures.
This challenge, the Tea & Books Reading Challenge, is hosted by Birgit at The Book Garden. The challenge idea comes from C.S. Lewis’ quote “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
I am participating at the Earl Grey Aficionado level (six books) even though I’ve already have eight titles I could easily (and probably will) read.
The rules are fairly simple and straight forward, but they are below:
- The challenge will take place between January 1st and December 31st 2012.
- You can join any time between now and early 2012.
- You have to pick a level, though you may “upgrade” to the next one at any time. In this case just drop me a line, so I can change your previous level.
- You don’t need to list your books ahead of time, though I won’t object if you do. I’m definitely curious about your book choices for these challenges.
- The books you choose may crossover into other challenges.
- Both physical and eBooks are allowed, though personally I feel that especially the Tea & Books Reading Challenge is more fun with real books.
- Reviews of the books read are not mandatory.
You can read the full rules and see who else is participating by clicking the blog link in the picture. The books I’ve decided to read are listed on my 2012 Challenges page.