These are some of the awesome things interactions I have had via social media since I started The Oddness of Moving Things. I’m sure there are some missing and I hope there are many more to add in the future!
- 8 October 2012 – Peter Tatchell, British political campaigner, clarifies remarks he made years ago while I was living in the UK after reading my response to Sarah Schulman’s Israel/Palestine and the Queer International. (Second comment set down.)
- 24 October 2012 – Michael Scott author of The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel tweets me in response to my review of the final book in the series, The Enchantress.
- 1 November 2012 – Kathleen Winter author of Annabel retweets my response and says she loved my nuanced reading of the book.
- 13 November 2012 – Susan Jane Bigelow, author of Ramona’s Demon a short story in The Collection mentions my review on her website.
- 2 February 2013 – The wicked cute Chris Stedman, author of Faitheist, responds to my (and Heather’s) twitter conversation and retweets my review. (Just goes to show you never know whose watching on social media :-D)
- 13 February 2013 – Alex Beecroft, author of Blessed Isle, uses excerpts from my review on her personal website.
- 28 February 2013 - Cécile David-Weill, author of The Suitors reblogged my review on her personal blog/website after emailing to say thanks for the review.
- 23 July 2013 – Jane Odiwe, author of Willoughby’s Return thanked me for my review on my blog. (Fourth comment set down.)
- 5 August 2013 - Andrew Smith, author of Winger, thanked me for my review and retweeted it after Adam at Roofbeam Reader sent it to him via twitter.